Tickets: $15 for all ages; $20 on Day of Tour TICKETS ARE LIMITED-Buy Early!
Tickets available May 1 at these locations:
• Artisan Custom Framing, Mill Creek Town Center
• Li’l Sprout Nursery & Garden Center, B-E Hwy, Mill Creek
• McAuliffe’s Valley Nursery & Snohomish Garden Center, Snohomish
• Molbak’s, Woodinville
• Sky Nursery, Shoreline
• Snohomish Garden Center, Snohomish
• Sunnyside Nursery, Marysville
• PLEASE NOTE: If tickets remain on Tour Day, they will only be sold at Li’l Sprout Nursery, 17414 Bothell-Everett Hwy., Mill Creek
Meander through the showcased gardens in Cypress, Evergreen, Fairway, Juniper, River Crossing and Scarborough (just east of Mill Creek) This year’s beautiful gardens run the gamut from a woodsy yard of just under an acre, to a stunning deck garden and everything in between.
Garden Hop & Shop!
An Artisan Market in each of our SIX Featured Gardens
Savor the outdoors as you stroll, sightsee and mingle in six remarkable gardens and while there, shop for handmade works of art. The Artisans are as diversely interesting as the gardens:
• Martha Dankers – Mpressions by Nature – pottery
• Tom and Camille Williams -Bayview Welding and Art – metal sculptures
• Paula Bashforth – Fused-Glass Creations by Paula – fused glass garden art
• Kathy & Keith Dalluge – K & K Wood Products – recycled wood birdhouses & yard art
• Sandi Staples – Blue Raven Glassworks – hand cut stained glass mosaic art
• Linda Gilmartin – Glass Garden Art – garden art
• Pam Kiefer – Step On This! – handmade concrete stepping stones and wall art
• Lynn Menne – Lynn’s Gift & Garden – pre-planted containers and plants